CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Race Schedule 2016

  • Jan 24-29 Team iTz Camp: Sanibel Island , FL
  • Mar 10-13 Timex Team Camp: Tucson, Arizona
  • Apr 17 King Tut Oly: Dallas, Texas
  • Aug 13 USAT Sprint Nationals: Omaha, Nebraska
  • Sept 11-18 ITU World Chicago AG Sprint: Cozumel, Mexico

Sunday

5, 9, 29, 38

5 days: Miami. Seven days to my first race of the season. I am very excited and anxious to see where I'm at. I don't have many expectations. I'm just going to see what I've got after winters worth of work.



9 days: Utah. I will drive out and pack Daphnie up while she is finishing finals. I can't hardly wait to get there. I can believe its been 8 months since I dropped her off, feels like forever. This might be harder work than the race. Carrying boxes up and down a few flights of stairs all day kicked my booty last August. Last time I checked I wasn't getting any younger.



29 days: Maui. Greg and I are being spoiled by sales-force as we get to celebrate Greg's had work. He was one of the top performers in the nation in 2014, therefore we get to go wiggle our toes in the sand for a few days and relax... I'm very proud of him and his hard, hard work.


38 days: Red Rocks. Darbie graduates from High School. Another one down, geesh! She is ready for the next phase of her life and it's been fun being apart of the process. just two months ago I remember a conversation with her while I was at iTz camp, how she was scared and didn't feel ready for college. Now she is more than ready to get started with life after High School.


My plate is full but I am excited for the next month and all it holds. many people have commented recently about my crazy schedules. I believe to be truly successful AND happy, you have to work just as hard as you play. I've seen people in my life that struggle with that balance. One that has worked so hard his whole life but never figured out how to play hard and enjoy the efforts of the work. Another who believes life should just be fun and can't quite figure out how to work hard. She always is coming up short and can't figure out why.

As I celebrate 20 years from my college graduation and reflect back as my nest empty's... I can see that has truly been the key to my happiness. WORK HARD PLAY HARD =)


0 comments: