CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Race Schedule 2016

  • Jan 24-29 Team iTz Camp: Sanibel Island , FL
  • Mar 10-13 Timex Team Camp: Tucson, Arizona
  • Apr 17 King Tut Oly: Dallas, Texas
  • Aug 13 USAT Sprint Nationals: Omaha, Nebraska
  • Sept 11-18 ITU World Chicago AG Sprint: Cozumel, Mexico

Saturday

What Does Your Productive Day Look Like?

Yesterday afternoon while I was driving my youngest daughter Demi age 13 to a friends, we were having a light conversation.  She mentioned that she was really glad she had such a productive morning.  I asked her to share with me what she accomplished in addition to the 20 minute treadmill run in the basement that I was aware of. She continues "...I ran for 20 minutes, then I did the Vasa Trainer for a little bit, 100 sit ups and finished up with some weights.  I got showered and ready for the day and here I am".  I was taken by such surprise. I could not wipe the smile off my face. I didn't expect to hear what I heard.  I expected something

more like I ran, cleaned my room, did some homework, etc.  The fact that she has learned to take care of her physical, mental, and spiritual self in such a manner assures me that as she continues to grow she will be able to accomplish much.  She will be able to tackle the world because she will have a clear mind and her cup will be full.

0 comments: