CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Race Schedule 2016

  • Jan 24-29 Team iTz Camp: Sanibel Island , FL
  • Mar 10-13 Timex Team Camp: Tucson, Arizona
  • Apr 17 King Tut Oly: Dallas, Texas
  • Aug 13 USAT Sprint Nationals: Omaha, Nebraska
  • Sept 11-18 ITU World Chicago AG Sprint: Cozumel, Mexico

Tuesday

Less Than 70 Days...

It seems like I was just writing about my last race of the season, posting all my "Thank you's" for 2010 and announcing my 2011 schedule. In just a blink of an eye, I am anxiously awaiting my first race to kick off the 2011 season. April 10th might be a little early for some to start their season, but not for me! I love racing. I have approached this year a little differently and my volume has been about as high as I can handle with coaching 25 athletes, being a GOOD Mom, and keeping life in order. Things are ticking... and I'm really excited about it! Well, except for having the time to get my girlie side on. I have to laugh, I came across this photo that was taken Dec 31. It has been about 32 days since I've had time to get all dolled up. It's all about priorities.... Enjoy your training =)

0 comments: